Whitehall District Schools, in partnership with parents and the community, are committed to help each child become a literate, caring, and contributing member of our world; accomplished through experiences in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programs.
Our mission is "achievement for each learner"
- Early childhood intervention is a priority of the Whitehall District Schools.
- Frequent collaboration among teachers regarding teaching practices provides invaluable benefit to the achievement of our students.
- Academics, the arts, athletics and co-curricular programs are an integral part of the educational process and child development.
- A safe and orderly environment is essential.
- Resources must be kept as close to the classroom as possible in order to provide the necessary technology and materials for effective teaching and learning that prepares students for global competition.
- Decisions must be data driven.
- A commitment to continuous professional development of and communication with all stakeholders (teachers, support staff, administration, board, parents, and community) is critical.