PDF DocumentStudent Handbook  

Technology Acceptable Use Policy
Transportation Form
Concussion Awareness
Parking Permit Form
PE/Health Bike Trail Liability
Freshman Reproductive Health Waiver
First Aid Permission
Background Check for Volunteers
Notice of Non-Publication (only fill out if you prefer to not have your child's picture taken at school) 


New students to Whitehall district Schools, please use this link New Student Registration Materials to download your enrollment materials.  Please complete the necessary information and bring them with you when you come to register. 
We will also need the following documentation:

1.  Proof of Residency - a rental lease, purchase agreement, or a utility bill with name and address.
2.  Immunization Record
3.  Birth certificiate with original stamp/seal
4.  High School transcripts or most recent report card if entering as a freshman
5.  Mose recent IEP if receiving special education services  

Attention Incoming Freshmen: All students entering Whitehall High School are required to bring in a proof of residency. This is a new requirement from the State. This documentation can be any legal information such as a utility bill, lease agreement, etc.


Students must have prior authorization before bringing prescription medication, nonprescribed medication, asthma inhalers, glucagon and epi-pens to school. Below you will find the necessary forms to allow your student to have these items at school. It is mandatory that these forms are turned into the office, along with any medication, prior to usage at school.
Authorization for Prescription Medication
Authorization for Non-Prescribed Medication
Authorization for Inhaler, Glucagon/Epi-Pens