Welcome to Whitehall Middle School
Igniting Sparks. Transforming Lives.
6th Grade Orientation with WEB Leaders will be Thursday, September 3rd, from 7:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Click the link below to learn the details!
Important: **Updated 8/28/2015**
What a great week! We had record numbers of parents and students for registration. And, with record numbers comes waiting in lines and we certainly had a few lines on Tuesday night. Thank you for being patient with our office staff and technology staff as we undertook this ambitious goal of distributing Chromebooks to students before school. This goal was created so that learning can begin in each of our classrooms on day 1.
RETURNING STUDENTS: Please click HERE for the 2015-2016 Registration Packet.
NEW STUDENTS TO WHITEHALL: Please click for the New Student Enrollment Packet.
Open House is Tuesday September 1st from 6pm-7:30pm. Hope to see you there.
2. Chromebooks will be available for pick up at Open House in the Media Center, you can also pay for the optional insurance at the same location. The cost of the optional insurance policy is $10 (cash or check).
3. The Chromebook Policy is published in the Middle School Student Handbook (p.28-30) Click Here to Read the Handbook. It is also attached in this e-mail.
4. Student schedules will be available in the gym during Open House, these schedules will have locker information on them, so please plan to stop in and grab a schedule.
5. Locker information is now available on the Student PowerSchool Portal. The number and combination is under the student picture within the Student Profile Tab.
6. New Student Usernames and Passwords will be available in the Media Center during open house. Your student cannot access their account until they have their new username and password.
7. The first day of school is Tuesday September 8th. School starts at 7:30am!
If you have a friend that is not receiving these e-mails from the school and they want to, please encourage them to call the school. We try our best to keep updated e-mail addresses but sometimes mistakes are made with data entry. We want to be a school that communicates successfully with its community.
FALL ATHLETES: You may stop in the office to pick up your Try Out Ticket for our fall sports (Football, Cheerleading, Girls Basketball, Cross Country) beginning Monday, August 24th. Be sure to bring your completed physical form, along with your $50 Pay to Participate fee. **You will need your completed Try Out Ticket in order to begin practices/try outs**