College/University/Career Information

College Applications

College applications can be done online or by a paper application.  In each case, the student must work with the Student Services Office to get information to the college.  If applying by paper, the student must complete the application fully and bring it to the Student Services Office.  If applying online, you will be directed to print out a "high school" or "counselor" page.  Bring this into the Student Services Office for completion.  An official transcript MUST accompany this form.  Mrs. Christensen or one of the counselors can assist you in sending out your transcript.  Watch for deadlines! Do not wait until the last minute to apply!

Current students, request your transcript with Parchment.